Miele's Best Vacuums For Carpets
What makes a vacuum a good Carpet Vacuum? The short answer, an Electric Powerhead. Not surprisingly, Miele Canister Vacuums displayed on this page are all equipped with an Electric Powerhead and that is the reason these vacuums are mostly referred to as Carpet Vacuums.
Here is the shortlist selection of Miele's Best Vacuum for Carpets and Hardwood Floor Combination:
- MIELE COMPACT C2 CAT AND DOG - Lots Of Carpets, Pets. $699 - Compact and Lightweight
- MIELE COMPLETE C3 TOTALCARE - Best Selling C3 Model. $849 - All Around Best Seller
- MIELE COMPLETE C3 CAT AND DOG - Lots Of Carpets. Pets. $999 - 5 Adjustable Height Setting Powerhead
- MIELE COMPLETE C3 POWERPLUS - Miele's Top Of The Line Model. $1199 - Top of the Line with 5 Adjustable Height Setting Powerhead.
- MIELE BAGLESS CX1 BLIZZARD CAT AND DOG - Lots Of Carpets. Pets.$999 - Bagless
All Models above are equipped with 2 very specific tools: 1 Floor head for bare floors such as hardwood floors and 1 Electric Powerhead which makes these canisters Miele's Best Vacuum for Carpets. The Electric Powerhead has a "Roller Brush" also called an "Agitator Brush" which is driven by a motor inside the powerhead and its job is to literally agitate the carpet in order to bring all the fine dust and dirt to the top of the piles to allow the suction to take over and remove the dirt. Also the rotating bristle on the brush helps with removing any Hair or stubborn dirt that normally sticks onto the carpet pile. It is also due to the same agitation that carpets look refreshed and renewed once vacuumed with an electric powerhead.
Almost All these "Carpet Vacuums" can handle any type of carpets, however, for homes with a variety and thickness of carpets and area rugs, we suggest the models that are equipped with "height Adjustable" powerheads.
- MIELE COMPLETE C3 CAT AND DOG - Lots Of Carpets. Pets. and
- MIELE COMPLETE C3 POWERPLUS - Miele's Top Of The Line Model.
The reason is that with the Height adjust-ability feature you can control how low or far from the carpet piles the powerhead would operate. On a low setting, the powerhead is closest to the carpet piles and creates the most agitation, which is great on lower pile carpets with lots of traffic or pet hair. On the higher settings, the powerhead is farther away from the carpet piles and therefore creates little agitation, which is perfect for really thick carpets or fine, low pile area rugs where it is best not to use too much agitation.
If you would like to learn more about these models please click here:Blog