Miele Blizzard CX1 HardFloor Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Before we talk about this model, let's answer one question. Why Should You Buy From Us? Checkout our Google Reviews and see why our customers love us.
Buy This Model If:
- You have Bare floors such as Hardwood, Laminate, Ceramic, Tile, Linoleum...
- Area rugs.
Do NOT Buy If:
- You have a lot of thick carpets and a lot of hair like pet hair on the carpets. You may Consider Miele CX1 Cat & Dog.
- 3 Accessory Tools On-Board.
- Combination Floor Brush For Bare Floors and Low Pile Rugs. SBD 285-3
Watch this video to learn all about the Miele CX1 Blizzard Hardfloor:
- Fast, Free Expedited Shipping To All Canadian Provinces.
- If no one present at the time of delivery to accept the package, Canada Post will leave a notice indicating the location of the package to be picked up at your convenience. For More information see our FAQ page here.
- Does NOT Ship to the US.
- 30 Days Free Returns. Please see our full return policy here.
- Free 5 Year warranty on parts and labor.
- 7 Years on the motor.
- Warranty offered by Miele Canada. If Warranty works are required, You may take the vacuum cleaner to the closes Miele service center to you anywhere in Canada.In case you live far from a Miele Service Center, we will happily ship a new part out to you free of charge.
Have More Questions?
Here is Why We love The Miele CX1 Bagless Hardfloor:
- Hygienic Disposal of Dirt: What sets Miele Blizzard vacuums apart from other bagless vacuum brands is the fact that unlike most other bagless vacuums on the market, emptying the dust container is hygienic. Miele has achieved this with the revolutionary filtration system in their bagless vacuum series with a three-stage filtration system.
- The first stage of filtration is Miele's mono-cyclone Vortex technology, which separates the coarse, heavy particles from the fine dust particles.
- The second stage in Miele's filtration system is the Gore® CleanStream® filter clean.The finer dust is trapped in the separate, pleated Gore® CleanStream® filter, which also features a clever sensor controlled ComfortClean self- cleaning system. The fine dust remain in the folds of the filter, which self cleans
- The third and last stage in Miele's superior filtration system is its Lifetime HEPA Filter.
- Superior Power: With a 1200W Vortex Motor this Vacuum Cleaner is extremely powerful, So much so that it is equipped with a 6 setting Rotary Suction Control. From Delicate surfaces such as Curtains to Hard Surfaces such as Hard Floors.
- Superb Filtration System: 9 Layer HEPA Bags, Sealed Compartment System and optional HEPA Filters mean No Dust will ever escape this machine. That eliminates health problems such as Asthma, Allergies and other respiratory problems.
- Very Lightweight: This Vacuum weighs only 14.5 pounds and that is thanks to its high grade ABS skeleton and Body.
- Amazingly Quite: Miele’s encapsulated silent Vortex Motor makes very little sound. This means superior suction power, with extremely quiet operation.
- Easy to Operate:
- It is very easy to attached and detached attachments using the lock button on the end of attachments.
- Miele telescopic steel wand is perfect for those with back problems. It allows you to adjust the wand to your height, preventing exhaustion and back pain when you vacuum.
- All of the nuzzles on the vacuum cleaner swivel easily to reach under beds and furniture.
- The extra long power cord retracts with just a push of a button.
- A bag indicator tells you when the bag is full.
- A two-ways parking system makes transporting and storing your vacuum cleaner a dream.
Miele CX1 Blizzard Hardfloor Accessories and Attachments:
Miele SBD285-3 Classic Combination Carpet/Smooth Brush: This brush is perfect for cleaning ceramic tiles and very little low-pile carpeting. The Miele SBD 285-3 Combo Floor Tool is a versatile tool that can be used on hard surfaces as well as low pile carpet and area rug. All at the flip of a foot switch you can go from hard floor to low pile carpet.
Three (3) precision brushes - these brushes include a crevice tool for cleaning corners; a dusting brush for cleaning draperies and key boards; and an upholstery brush for cleaning furniture and mattresses.