Buy the Miele Complete C3 Excellence if you have wall to wall carpets, Area Rugs, and Hard floors such as hardwood, laminate and ceramic. This model is also suitable for pet hair. This is also the perfect model for those who are looking to purchase a Miele vacuum for the first time and have owned a Kenmore or an Electrolux vacuum that was equipped with an Electric Powerhead. The Electric Powerhead included with this model does an amazing job on any type of carpet or area rug but can also be used on hard floors with a switch of a button. This is a great feature for people who prefer to use the same floor head on multiple surfaces. Miele vacuums are famous for their superb filtration. The Miele AirClean filter system, consisting of a Miele dustbag, motor protection filter and AirClean exhaust filter, guarantees the filtration of more than 99.9% of the fine dust. For people who want even better filtration, an optional HEPA filter can be added to the vacuum.
Watch our demo video below to see the Complete C3 Excellence In Action.
Floor Attachments Included With the Miele Complete C3 Excellence:
SEB217-3 Electric Power Head: light-weight electronically-run brush that runs on a geared belt (similar to timing belt in your car) making it extremely reliable and effective. This power head maneuvers very nicely as it removes dirt, pet hair and pet dander from deep withing the pile of your carpets and Area Rugs. Turn off the roller brush and this also makes a great tool for bare floors.
SBD285-3 Classic Combination Floor Brush: This brush is perfect for cleaning hard wood floors, ceramic tiles and low-pile carpeting.
Miele C3 Excellence Features:
- Long Cord: All C3 Models come with a 24 ft cord which allows convenient vacuuming of even larger rooms without frequently having to change power outlets.
- 3 Accessory Tools On-Board. All Miele Vacuums come with the 3 little accessory tools (dusting brush, Upholstery Brush and Crevice Tool), however, Miele C3 vacuums are the only models that have the accessory tools integrated onto the body of the vacuum. So they are easy to access and you never loose them.
- Large Dust Capacity. The Miele C3 models have the largest dust compartment and take GN bags with a 4.5 liter dust capacity.
- Lightweight. High Grade ABS Plastic Body, means this vacuum only wights 13 lbs.
- Foot Operated Suction Setting Controls.
- Bumper strip: The Miele Complete C3 vacuum cleaners are equipped with an all-round furniture protection strip made from synthetic material. This protects both furniture and appliance in the event of accidental collisions.
Miele's Superb Air Clean Filtration System
The Miele Air Clean System consists of a 9 Layer microfiber Dust Bags, a Pre-motor filter, a Microfilter exhaust filter and a Sealed Compartment System. This mean No Dust will ever escape a Miele Vacuum. That eliminates health problems such as Asthma, Allergies and other respiratory problems. The Miele AirClean filter system guarantees the filtration of more than 99.9% of the fine dust.
For even better air filtration, in case of acute allergies or asthma, you have the option to add a HEPA filter in place of the exhaust filter. The SFHA-50 Hepa filter is a retains 99.95% of all particles or allergens such as viruses and bacteria.
Other Features of The Miele C3 Excellence Vacuum Cleaner:
Miele Vacuum Cleaners have enjoyed tremendous popularity over the years because of their quality and reliability. Here are some of the features shared by all Miele Vacuums:
- Quiet, Powerful 1200 Watt Vortex Motor: Miele’s encapsulated silent Vortex Motor makes very little sound. This means superior suction power, with extremely quiet operation. The selected power level is ramped up slowly when Miele vacuum cleaners are switched on. This protects the power supply from overload.
- A Full Bag Indicator which tell you when you need to change the dust bag.
- Adjustable Telescopic Stainless Steel Wand allows you to adjust the wand to your height, preventing exhaustion and back pain when you vacuum. It's also handy when trying to reach high places such as the ceiling.
- It is very easy to attached and detach attachments using the lock button on the end of attachments.
- All of the nuzzles on the vacuum cleaner swivel easily to reach under beds and furniture.
- A two-ways parking system makes transporting and storing your vacuum cleaner a dream
Miele C3 Excellence Dust Bags:
Being a C3 model, this vacuum takes GN bags:You will have the option to add bags to your order as you Check Out.
Miele C3 Excellence Warranty:
- Free 5 Year warranty on parts and labor.
- 7 Years on the motor.
- Warranty offered by Miele Canada. If Warranty works are required, You may take the vacuum cleaner to the closes Miele service center to you anywhere in Canada. In case you live far from a Miele Service Center, we will happily ship a new part out to you free of charge.
What's In The Box?
- Miele C3 Excellence Canister (Lotus White)
- Electric Hose and Handle
- Telescopic Wand
- SEB 217-3 Electric Powerhead
- SBD 285-3 Combination Floor Brush
- 1X GN Dust Bag Already Installed
- 1X Pre-Motor Filter Already Installed
- 1X Exhaust Filter Already Installed
- 1X Standard Dusting Brush
- 1X Standard Crevice Tool
- 1X Standard Upholstery Tool
Products You Should Consider Adding:
- 2 Year Supply of GN Bags. Its a great idea to get extra bags now and the 2 year supply at $34.99 is better value than the 1 year supply at $19.99.
- SBB300-3 Parquet Twister. Although the C3 Excellence is already well equipped, the parquet twister is a dedicated Bare floor tool and is a joy to use on hardwood, ceramic, laminate or any other bare floors.
- SFD20 Long Flexible Crevice Tool. Although you do get a standard 4" crevice tool with your Miele, this is a flexible, long (almost 2 feet) crevice tool which is really useful in hard to reach places such as underneath the stove, around the fridge, and most importantly in the dryer vent.
- SFHA 50 Hepa Filter. If you want the absolute best filtration you can get from your vacuum cleaner, the SFHA 50 will eliminate 99.95% of all particles or allergens such as viruses and bacteria.
Ready to place your order? We've made it Safe and Easy:
- Secure Checkout: First and foremost, we offer a 100% Secure Checkout, so your information is completely safe and secure.
- Account Registration Not Required: You have the option to Check Out as a "Guest" without having to set up an account.
- Payment Options: You can pay by Visa/MasterCard or use your PayPal account.
- Order Confirmation/Delivery:
- You will receive a confirmation/receipt email immediately after you complete your order.
- You will be notified by email as soon as the product has been shipped. This email will include a tracking number and an estimated delivery date.
Our Return Policy:
- 30 Days Free Returns. Please see our full return policy here.
- Fast, Free Shipping To All Canadian Provinces.
- Signature Required: We require a signature upon delivery of our packages. If there is no one present at the time of delivery to accept the package, Canada Post will leave you a notice indicating the location of the package to be picked up at your convenience.
If you have any more Questions?