Miele Compact C2 Totalcare Vacuum Cleaner is the best selling Miele compact model. Buy this model if you have low to medium pile carpets and rugs and Bare floors. This model is suitable for low shedding pets, on low pile carpets and rugs. The C2 Totalcare is equipped with Miele's Best Bare Floor Tool and an air driven Turbo Brush carpet tool which is light weight and easy to maneuver. As long as the carpets or Area Rugs in your home are not really thick (high Pile) and there is normal traffic (not too much dirt/hair) this would be a fantastic choice.
Watch our demonstration video below to see Miele Compact C2 Totalcare vacuum in action.
Attachments Included With the Miele Compact C2 Totalcare:
SBB-300-3 Parquet Twister Floor Brush: This is Miele's Best Floor Brush for Hard / Bare Floors. This brush has long natural bristles, Perfect for cleaning high quality wooden floors and natural stone finishes. Also, Thanks to it's unique swivel neck, this floor brush has superb maneuverability around and underneath obstacles.
STB305-3 Turbo Brush: This light weight carpet brush has a rotating roller brush, which is activated by the air that is drawn through the head to loosen the dirt and collect up any particles and hair. The buffer strip around the Turbo Brush protects your furniture from scuffing. It is ideal for low- to medium-pile carpets including high quality rugs, such as Persian Rugs.
Comfort hose handle: This unique handle enables the brush to pivot and maneuver around hard to reach surfaces with minimal effort.
STB 101 Mini Turbo Nozzle: Cleaning of carpeted stairs and other limited spaces. Also the best tool for removing pet hair from furniture, upholstery or car seats.
3 Accessory Tools On-Board. A dusting brush, Upholstery Brush and Crevice Tool are placed on a caddie which can be hooked on the base of the hose.
Miele C2 Totalcare Features:
- Cord Length: All C2 Models come with a 21 ft cord and a total operating radius of 33 ft.
- Lightweight and compact. High Grade ABS Plastic Body, means this vacuum only wights 10 lbs. Also being a compact model means this vacuum is very easy to handle and store.
- 6 Suction Setting Controls. Hand operated Rotary Dial.
Miele's Superb Air Clean Filtration System
The Miele Air Clean System consists of a 9 Layer microfiber Dust Bags, a Pre-motor filter, a Microfilter exhaust filter and a Sealed Compartment System. This mean No Dust will ever escape a Miele Vacuum. That eliminates health problems such as Asthma, Allergies and other respiratory problems. The Miele AirClean filter system guarantees the filtration of more than 99.9% of the fine dust.
For even better air filtration, in case of acute allergies or asthma, you have the option to add a HEPA filter in place of the exhaust filter. The SFHA-50 Hepa filter is a retains 99.95% of all particles or allergens such as viruses and bacteria.
Other Features of The Miele C2 Totalcare Vacuum Cleaner:
Miele Vacuum Cleaners have enjoyed tremendous popularity over the years because of their quality and reliability. Here are some of the features shared by all Miele Vacuums:
- Quiet, Powerful 1200 Watt Vortex Motor: Miele’s encapsulated silent Vortex Motor makes very little sound. This means superior suction power, with extremely quiet operation. The selected power level is ramped up slowly when Miele vacuum cleaners are switched on. This protects the power supply from overload.
- A Full Bag Indicator which tell you when you need to change the dust bag.
- Adjustable Telescopic Stainless Steel Wand allows you to adjust the wand to your height, preventing exhaustion and back pain when you vacuum. It's also handy when trying to reach high places such as the ceiling.
- It is very easy to attached and detach attachments using the lock button on the end of attachments.
- All of the nuzzles on the vacuum cleaner swivel easily to reach under beds and furniture.
- A two-ways parking system makes transporting and storing your vacuum cleaner a dream
Miele C2 Totalcare Dust Bags:
Being a C2 model, this vacuum takes 3.5 Liter FJM bags.You will have the option to add bags to your order as you Check Out.
Miele C2 Totalcare Warranty:
- Free 5 Year warranty on all parts and labor.
- 7 Years on the motor.
- Warranty offered by Miele Canada. If Warranty works are required, You may take the vacuum cleaner to the closes Miele service center to you anywhere in Canada. In case you live far from a Miele Service Center, we will happily ship a new part out to you free of charge.
What's In The Box?
- Miele C2 Totalcare Canister (Navy Blue)
- Hose and Handle
- Telescopic Wand
- SBB300-3 Paquet Twister Bare Floor Tool
- STB305-3 Turbo Brush
- STB101 Hand Turbo Brush
- 1X FJM Dust Bag Already Installed
- 1X Pre-Motor Filter Already Installed
- 1X Exhaust Filter Already Installed
- 1X Standard Dusting Brush
- 1X Standard Crevice Tool
- 1X Standard Upholstery Tool
- 1X Accessory Tool Caddie
Products You Should Consider Adding:
- 2 Year Supply Value Pack. Its a great idea to get extra bags now and the 2 year supply at $34.99 is better value than the 1 year supply at $19.99.
- SFD20 Long Flexible Crevice Tool. Although you do get a standard 4" crevice tool with your Miele, this is a flexible, long (almost 2 feet) crevice tool which is really useful in hard to reach places such as underneath the stove, around the fridge, and most importantly in the dryer vent.
- SFHA 50 Hepa Filter. If you want the absolute best filtration you can get from your vacuum cleaner, the SFHA 50 will eliminate 99.95% of all particles or allergens such as viruses and bacteria.
Ready to place your order? We've made it Safe and Easy:
- Secure Checkout: First and foremost, we offer a 100% Secure Checkout, so your information is completely safe and secure.
- Account Registration Not Required: You have the option to Check Out as a "Guest" without having to set up an account.
- Payment Options: You can pay by Visa/MasterCard or use your PayPal account.
- Order Confirmation/Delivery:
- You will receive a confirmation/receipt email immediately after you complete your order.
- You will be notified by email as soon as the product has been shipped. This email will include a tracking number and an estimated delivery date.
Our Return Policy:
- 30 Days Free Returns. Please see our full return policy here.
- Fast, Free Shipping To All Canadian Provinces.
- Signature Required: We require a signature upon delivery of our packages. If there is no one present at the time of delivery to accept the package, Canada Post will leave you a notice indicating the location of the package to be picked up at your convenience.
If you Have More Questions?