Miele Vacuum Sale. Miele Compact C1 Limited Edition.
Application: Homes With Mostly Bare Floors Such as Hardwood Floors, Laminate and Ceramic Tiles and Low Pile
Carpets / Area Rugs.
Motor: 1200 Watts Vortex.
Size: Compact C1. Miele's Most Compact Canister Vacuum Cleaner.
Warranty: Canada Wide. By Miele Canada. 5 Years on Everything (Parts & Labor Included), 7 Years on the Motor.
Shipping: Free Canada Wide. Does Not Ship To U.S.
Return Policy: 30 Days Full Refund.
Color: Obsidian Black (Only).
Bag Type: Miele FJM Bags (3.5 Liters)
Weight: 10.5 Lbs
Reach: 29.5 Feet
Accessory Tools: Yes. 3: Upholstery, Dusting Brush and Crevice Tool
Floor Attachments: One
SBD 355-3 Combo Brush: Bare Floors and Carpets
We definitely recommend you watch below video to learn more about this model and also check out our FAQ page, as most of the common questions regarding shipping and returns have been answered there.
Alternatively you are always more than welcome to Call Toll Free 1-877-220-5656 Or Email: Sales@vacuumwarehouse.ca
Watch our Demo Video to learn about the Miele C1 Limited Edition Vacuum Cleaner.
Extra Tools For Thicker, Higher Pile Carpet And Area Rugs:
Electrical Powerhead: Not Included. Not Capable. Can Not Add.
Turbo Brush: Can Add. Extra MIELE STB 305-3 TURBO BRUSH $129
Click Below to Buy C1 Limited Edition With Turbo Brush:
MIELE C1 LE WITH TURBO BRUSH - Bare Floors, Medium Pile Area Rugs Or Carpets.
Take advantage of this limited time offer and get Free 5 Year warranty on both parts and labor and Free Shipping! Only $299.00 CDN * While supplies last.
Here is Why We love The Miele C1 Limited Edition:
- Superior Power: With a 1200W Vortex Motor this Vacuum Cleaner is extremely powerful, So much so that it is equipped with a 6 setting Rotary Suction Control. From Delicate surfaces such as Curtains to Hard Surfaces such as Hard Floors.
- Superb Filtration System: Air Clean System(Removes 99.9%of fine dust) 9 Layer HEPA Bags, Sealed Compartment System and optional HEPA Filters mean No Dust will ever escape this machine. That eliminates health problems such as Asthma, Allergies and other respiratory problems.
- Very Lightweight: This Vacuum weighs only 10.5 pounds and that is thanks to its high grade ABS skeleton and Body.
- Amazingly Quite: Miele’s encapsulated silent Vortex Motor makes very little sound. This means superior suction power, with extremely quiet operation.
- Easy to Operate:
- It is very easy to attached and detached attachments using the lock button on the end of attachments.
- Miele telescopic steel wand is perfect for those with back problems. It allows you to adjust the wand to your height, preventing exhaustion and back pain when you vacuum.
- All of the nuzzles on the vacuum cleaner swivel easily to reach under beds and furniture.
- The extra long power cord retracts with just a push of a button.
- A bag indicator tells you when the bag is full.
- A two-ways parking system makes transporting and storing your vacuum cleaner a dream.
Miele Compact C1 Limited Edition Attachments And Accessories :
Miele SBD 355-3 Universal Floor Tool: Recommended for: Cleaning low or medium pile carpeting, regardless of type or density as well as all smooth surfaces
Three (3) accessories: These brushes include a crevice tool for cleaning corners; a dusting brush for cleaning draperies and key boards; and an upholstery brush for cleaning furniture and mattresses.
- Colour Obsidian Black
- 1200 W Silence Vortex Motor
- 29.5 foot Operating radius.
- Rear and side parking system that attaches the floor tool to the canister for short breaks when vacuuming.
- 360 degree swivel rubber wheels, which make Miele Vacuum Cleaners the easiest canister to maneuver without damaging your floors.
- Stainless steel telescopic adjustable wand
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
- Sealed system
- Bag indicator
- 3.5 liter Type FJM bag
- 6-level Dial Suction control
- Retractable cord
- Two- method storing system
- 5 Year warranty on everything 7 years on motor.
What is a Limited Edition Model?
Time to time Miele introduces a Limited Edition vacuum Model to promote their line of vacuums. These units are the current models with the same warranties but come with more attachments than regular models and are less expensive to buy! The catch is that these limited edition units are very limited in quantities and they get sold out very quickly.