Buy The Henry Compact Xtra Vacuum Cleaner for any dry commercial applications with Bare floors and Commercial carpets where a dedicated carpet tool and a dedicated bare floor tool is preferred. The Henry Xtra comes with 3 floor attachments, a Long 20' cord and a large 6 Liter Dust Capacity.
The Henry Xtra is is the most complete package in the Henry line up of vacuums. Equipped with a bare floor tool, carpet tool and a combination floor tool, this model is very versatile. Henry vacuum cleaners are the preferred vacuums in a myriad of commercial applications such as offices, shops, schools, daycare, restaurants and the hospitality industry.
What is the difference between Henry HVX160 models and Henry HVX200 Models?
Both models have the same exact motor, power, application and attachments. The HVR 160 models are just smaller. That means:
- HVR160 Models are 12 lbs (lighter by 2 lbs), have a smaller dirt capacity (6 Liters), and a shorter cord (20 ft).
- HVR200 Models are 14 lbs, have a larger dirt capacity (9 Liters), and longer cord (33 ft).
Watch the extended demo video to learn more about the Henry Xtra HVX160:
Henry Commercial HVX160 Vacuum Attachment and Accessories:
- Combo Brush: Henry Xtra comes with a combination Carpet/Floor head that makes vacuuming carpet and floors very easy.
- Airo Brush: The Airo Bursh (Turbo Brush) is a carpet tool meant to remove dirt and pet hair from Carpets.
- Bare Floor Tool: This is a Hard Floor tool meant to be used on any bare surface such as hardwood, ceramic, laminate and more.
- Dusting Tool
- Crevice Tool
- Upholstery Tool
- Hose Adapter
Bag Type: Hepaflow NUMATIC TYPE NVM 1CH VACUUM BAGS (Pack of 10)
Motor: 5 years as long as NaceCare OEM Vacuum Bags are used in the machine otherwise it is reduced to 2 years.
Parts: 2 years on switches and electrical parts excluding wear items (see list below) .
Labour: 2 years
Numerous items wear out under normal usage conditions. These items are not eligible for warranty coverage. These include: vacuum hoses, hose cuffs, hose fittings, brushes, belts, filters, filter screens, grips, Castors, Wheels, Tires, Light Bulbs, Gaskets, Carbon brushes, fuses, drain hoses, power cords, bearings, o-rings, armatures, and vacuum bags.
Ready to place your order? We've made it Safe and Easy:
- Secure Checkout: First and foremost, we offer a 100% Secure Checkout, so your information is completely safe and secure.
- Account Registration Not Required: You have the option to Check Out as a "Guest" without having to set up an account.
- Payment Options: You can pay by Visa/MasterCard or use your PayPal account.
- Order Confirmation/Delivery:
- You will receive a confirmation/receipt email immediately after you complete your order.
- You will be notified by email as soon as the product has been shipped. This email will include a tracking number and an estimated delivery date.
Our Return Policy:
- 30 Days Free Returns. Please see our full return policy here.
- Fast, Free Shipping To All Canadian Provinces.
- Signature Required: We require a signature upon delivery of our packages. If there is no one present at the time of delivery to accept the package, Canada Post will leave you a notice indicating the location of the package to be picked up at your convenience.
If you have any more Questions?