Buy the SEBO Essential Mechanical 350 Commercial Upright Vacuum for any type of Commercial application with wall to wall carpeting, and Bare Floors such as hardwood, ceramic and laminate.
SEBO Mechanical 350 has a 14" Powerhead with an 13.5" cleaning path and is one of the best quality commercial-grade upright vacuum cleaners in the market. The Mechanical series of SEBO uprights are incredibly durable and reliable thanks to the fact that these models are entirely mechanical rather than electronic.
In addition, all electrical components are located in the powerhead, with none in the bag housing or handle, thereby minimizing electrical connectors and further improving reliability. This also means that the on/off switch is located on the powerhead, and the user’s foot easily operates it. Plus, the power cord is externally located, which allows instant, tool-free removal and replacement. All this, along with simple access to most machine parts, means that maintenance is quick and easy.
This model can be used on any flooring type and is also equipped with a hose and attachments that make it suitable for use on stairs, cleaning corners, and hard to reach places. The electric powerhead has four adjustable height settings that can accommodate any commercial carpet. It can also be used on any hard floor from concrete, ceramic, tile and hardwood and has superb pet hair removal capabilities.
SEBO Mechanical 350 Features
- 40' Commercial Cord: A 40' Easy External Power Cord Replacement with Integrated Strain Relief.
- Easy Brush Removal and Cleaning: One of the best things about SEBO powerheds is how easy it is to remove the brush roller for maintenance and replacement. No tools or service technicians required.
- Brush Obstruction Light with Automatic Shut Off: If an obstruction becomes jammed in the brush roller, a red light on the powerhead will quickly flash and the brush roller will immediately stop spinning and the vacuum will shut off. This prevents the belts from breaking and protect the motor from damage.
- Low 5.5" profile: The Mechanical 350 Lays completely flat to the floor. perfect for cleaning under beds and furniture.
- Instant - Use Wand and suction hose Allows you to easily pullout either tool to clean hard to reach places, corners, edges and any above floor cleaning in general. The wand and hose together measure at 8 feet long.
- 3 On board full size accessory tools. You get a Crevice tool, upholstery tool and a dusting brush.
SEBO Mechanical 350 Bag and Filtration:
One of the most important features of a good quality vacuum cleaner is filtration. SEBO takes this very seriously. If a vacuum cleaner is not filtered properly and does not have a completely sealed system, most of the dust being vacuum, escapes the machine and leaks back into the air. You know that unpleasant "just vacuumed" smell?
- SEBO Mechanical 350 has a full Bag Indicator on the top of the machine lets the user know when the bag is full and ready to be changed.
- The SEBO Mechanical 350 a 5.3 Liter (1.4 Gallon), which is also very easy to change.
- Right next to the bag is an S Class Electrostatic Microfilter which eliminates 99% of particles down to 0.3 microns. The air that passes this filter is then moved towards the motor to help cool the motor. Having clean air passing through the motor ensures motor longevity.
- The 3rd layer of filtration is the Exhaust Filter which further cleans the air that comes out of the motor.
- The combination of the 3 layers of filtration provides a 3 Step Hospital Grade Filtration. Also, the SEBO Mechanical 350 is completely sealed. That means no dust would leak back into the air. This is super important specially for people with allergies and asthma.
SEBO Mechanical 350 is Powerful:
This is a very powerful machine. As a matter of fact, the SEBO G5 has a 1000 watt motor creating 106 CFM Air Flow. Lets just say that is very impressive.
- Fast, Free Expedited Shipping To All Canadian Provinces.
- If no one present at the time of delivery to accept the package, Canada Post will leave a notice indicating the location of the package to be picked up at your convenience. For More information see our FAQ page here.
- Does NOT Ship to the US.
- 30 Days Free Returns. Please see our full return policy here.
- 10 Years on Non-Wear Parts (which fail due to a material or workmanship defect from the original date of purchase of new product).
- 10 years warranty on suction motors and brush drive motors.
- 5 Years on the Labour.
- The Wear Parts excluded from warranty coverage include filter (dust) bags, micro-hygiene filters, exhaust filters, the cable (external cord), the attachment hose, the brush rollers, the brush roller set or the edge brush, the front bottom plate, the rear bottom plate, the sealing strip, the attachment tube, the crevice nozzle, the upholstery nozzle, the dusting brush and all of the optional attachments.
- SEBO Filter BAG 5.3 Liter Capacity. You will have the option to add bags to your order as you Check Out.
Have More Questions?